Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another day down

Another long day in the life of a college senior. Class, lunch, lab, homework, bus ride home (where a little kid used me as a hand rail! The bus rides never cease to be full of surprises), dinner, homework, Best Buy trip to buy the NEW BON JOVI CD, Kohls to help Elise buy her suit for her dental school interview, and then back to the apartment to begin a paper on the geography of dating at UNC and drink hot chocolate with my friend Robert.

Whew. This has nothing to do with grad school/wedding stuff/being a student/home owning, but I just want to say that the new Bon Jovi cd, The Circle, is really great. I was a little nervous, but I love it. Sometimes with new albums, by any band, I have to let the songs grow on me, but this one is fantastic the first time through. It's no Keep The Faith or These Days, but a lot of it just speaks to me where I am in my life right now. Everything's kind of uncertain and scary, but that's just the way life goes sometimes.

I'm going to another basketball game tomorrow night! Two in one week - that is a record for me. Maybe that should be on my list of things to do before I graduate... I can cross it off tomorrow, if so!

I know no one reads this (no one knows this blog exists, as of right now), but I just want to pose this question, in case anyone ever see this. I ordered my wedding dress (Yahoo!!!! So exciting!!) and I didn't take a single picture of it, and I can't find it anywhere online... it's not supposed to be shipped in until MARCH. What should I do?!

1 comment:

  1. what should you do? Well, I would propose taking your best friend out to lunch over Thanksgiving, then driving her to the wedding dress store to re-try on your dress. This time, she will be there to take an obnoxious amount of pictures- sounds like the perfect plan :)

    ReplyDelete