Thursday, July 29, 2010

closing time

Tomorrow is the big day. (well, the first big day of many in the next couple of months). Bill and I close on our house tomorrow!! That's right, as of 11am tomorrow, we will be home-owners. Sadly, I have about 100 pictures I've taken of the house, but none are of the front, or else I would show you. And then you'd be able to see the rockin' cactus planted right by the front door. (One of the first things to be done to that house is to pull it up... anyone have any idea how to do that safely?)

In all seriousness, pulling up a cactus is definitely worth what we are getting in return. This house is amazing, and is perfect for us. Unfortunately, I am going to Richmond for several days, so moving and painting and all of that will have to wait until next week. But I get to stay with LISA, and I am so excited!! I think the crazy whirlwind of August/September is about to begin, so who knows how often I'll be able to update this... But have faith, I'll be back as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment