Monday, September 27, 2010

Whoa.

Guess what?!

I'm married now!!! I'm sure most of you could have guessed that, actually.

Let's be honest - everyone who reads this was at the wedding.

Which was, by the way, incredible!

Seriously. It was such a great day... Not everything went smoothly and was perfect, but that's okay. As Bill continuously reminded me over the past few months whenever I was stressed, the only thing that mattered at the end of the day was that we would be married. And now we are! I have many pictures to post, both from the rehearsal dinner and the honeymoon, and then ones of the wedding I'm stealing from people's facebooks. But right now, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for making the day so special for the hubster and me. (I have to use that nickname here, just once, because said hubster didn't think it was as funny as I did when I used it the other day).

much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment