Monday, November 8, 2010

I forgot - Halloween pictures!

I finally charged my camera and uploaded my pictures from the halloween party! Here are a few of my favorites :)

Pirate, CSI, eskimo. Ruby is my cutest bff! (No offense, Michelle).

Barry came dressed as Bill! He was spot-on, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Ruby is a weirdo, and loved the way Bill's musty ghillie suit smelled. This picture cracks me up - it defines them so well!

This little cutie can "break dance" - she learned all her moves from Camp Rock

Mummy wrapping contest... Rose was Abby from NCIS, loved it!

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand what Bill is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's supposed to be a sniper. military people wear ghillie suits. (and so do people trying to break into museums - google it.) but i think bill had one for paintball.

    ReplyDelete