Sunday, November 28, 2010

I hope this doesn't jinx me...

but Preston has not peed in the house FOR A WEEK. Really! He hasn't had an accident since last Sunday! Maybe all I had to do was blog about it for the problem to go away.

And if that's the case, I really don't want to write my belief statement for my assessment and planning class... (come on, blogger, make my paper write itself!)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Bill and I had three Thanksgiving dinners, plus some other great homemade meals on a smaller sale, so needless to say, we were stuffed for about 72 hours straight. But it was awesome. We got to see our families and spend some relaxing time together, without stressing about all the work we need to get done. And we even started our Christmas decorating! My favorite time of year has officially begun!  Hopefully we'll get our tree this week...

And of course, it's not a good post without some pictures, so here we go!

The doggies loving on Ruby... this picture cracks me up!

Bill and our niece in her NC State outfit... as much as I hate to admit it, she was adorable in it!

Preston - laughing!

See all the dirt? Sensei has recently discovered the joy of digging.
So that's it for now... I have a feeling that blogger isn't going to solve the problem of my homework, so I'm off to attempt it myself. Happy start-of-the-Christmas-season!

No comments:

Post a Comment