Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful, Day 5.

I am falling asleep at the computer, but the dogs and I are trying to stay awake until Bill gets home. I don't know if I'll make it, but I do know that I need to keep my promise to all you faithful readers and let you know how thankful I am. And today, it's for my best friend Michelle. We were able to spend the day together, road-tripping to Charlotte for some IKEA and Concord Mills action before picking up some friends from the airport. I literally have hundreds of pictures I could post of us together, but I will spare blogger the picture overload. I could write so much about this girl, but it's late and I would be up for hours. Instead, I will just say - I am very lucky she is in my life. The best roommate, the best maid of honor, the best listener, the best book buddy, the best road trip partner, the best friend. She is smart, beautiful on the inside and out, the hardest worker I know, the bravest person I know (she is a high school teacher, after all!) and basically, she rocks. Really, her only downsides are her distaste for Nutella and the fact she's not a dog person. Here are some of the best pictures we've taken together in our 98234903754895712 years of friendship (it took me a long time to decide, I have a lot of others I may post in the future):

Clearly disgusted.

As I'm sure you can tell from this photo, there was never a dull moment in Cobb 412.

These just keep getting better, right?


Proof we can take serious pictures. She came all the way back to heaven on earth (UNC!) for my graduation.

We have SO many pictures like this... Seriously, Michelle, I found about 20 looking through my photos on my computer. We thought we were so cool in high school!

A little photo shoot in front of Wilson Library.

And of course, I went to her graduation, even though it was a year early and it meant she left me for grad school. It's what BFFs do, after all.
Thanks for spending the day with me today, MLS! Love you lots.

1 comment:

  1. We essentially wrote the same post last night- that makes me laugh! Thanks for being a great best friend! :)

    ReplyDelete