Today is is truly a day to celebrate, because it is all about YOU!
Today is also a day to....
- party and be excited that you were born!
- open a blu-ray player! and a graphic novel! and some movies!
- be just a little sad I didn't think of this first.
- eat some more of that delicious oreo cake your mom made!
- go out to dinner!
- play with our puppies and be a family!
- celebrate being together because I haven't seen you in almost 48 hours!
- blow out some candles!
- ignore how old you're getting!
- get out of any chore you don't want to do because you're the birthday boy!
- maybe stay up late and watch Castle from last night! (but only maybe... we are old now, you know).
- be happy you weren't home this afternoon when Preston peed all over the sunroom!
- open the funny card I made you!
|San Diego Bill.|
|Wedding Day Bill. (My favorite!)|
|Candid at Ginger and Barry's House Bill.|
|Standing in our Backyard While I Have a Photoshoot with the Doggies Bill.|
|Beach Bum Bill.|