Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Addition (with an update)

A new addition to the blog!

You may have noticed the new widget over on the side... I figured since Bill cruelly won't let me adopt every cute puppy I see (seriously: two is not enough!), I could start getting my fix at DailyPuppy. And now you can too!

Update: I've been informed that the title of this blog post appears as though I have a new addition in my life, not just the blog. Meaning, I may have given a few of you some heart attacks, thinking I was pregnant. And let's face it, there is something in the water in NC! Every time I turn around, someone I know is preparing to pop out a baby in the next 9 months... But have no fear (and I may only be addressing myself here, since someone *cough Michelle cough Mom and Dad cough* seem to want some grandkids and bff's babies ASAP ) there is definitely not a baby in mine and Bill's near future.

If that's what you're hoping for... check back in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment