Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's only just begun...

Today is only the third day of Spring Break, and already I am completely relaxed, happy, and dreading the return of school in 8 days!

So far I have had a sleepover with some great friends from work, lunch and movie with my dad, Bill, Ginger and Barry, introduced Bill to the wonder of Chick-fil-a's chicken minis, had a massage (a great Christmas gift from G&B), done a little shopping, and of course, watched UNC crush Duke!

http://www2.journalnow.com/sports/2011/mar/06/1/unc-wins-accs-regular-season-title-ar-837687/

Now on to the ACC Tournament... let's go, Heels!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jeal! My spring break can't come soon enough!!!!!! ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you. My spring break isn't for three more weeks...and even then I think we have workdays Monday-Wednesday.

    But, I'm glad you're relaxing- you've earned it! :)

    ReplyDelete