Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was a blur. Why? Well, I packed a lot of things into not that much time. Take a look...

Like a Duke game on Friday. (And a Michigan-Tennessee game before it). Sadly, Duke crushed Hampton. I was sitting next to a Duke fan, but he was a pastor and he was nice, and it wasn't so bad.

Then I got to see Roy and his boys!

Go Heels!

A win over Long Island. Next up was Washington-UGA.

Then I got up early Saturday morning to watch Bill compete in a karate tournament. He won first place here...

... and second place here! So proud.

Ruby (on the left) took home first place in sparring. She's awesome!

Ginger's proud :)

Then I did homework, but I didn't take any pictures of that. I did take pictures of my dogs playing outside...

the tulip magnolia in our front yard...

my baby Sensei cheesin' on the back deck...

our Bradford Pear (this is when I was supposed to be helping Bill lay pine needles!)...

and my baby Preston having a good old time, goofing off in front of the camera.

I also went to see The Adjustment Bureau. I wasn't expecting to really like it - mainly because I didn't really understand the previews- but I did! It's a love story at its core, so you know I enjoyed it!
There were also some more basketball games Sunday, but I haven't uploaded the photos yet. Did anyone watch that UNC - Washington game? It might have been the most stressful two hours of my life, screaming my head off in the Bobcats arena. At least now I have until Friday to prepare myself... I love March Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment