Sunday, April 10, 2011

Song Challenge, Day 12

Day 12: Favorite Song From A Movie

My obsession with Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is no small thing. It's only fitting that my favorite song from a movie come from my favorite musical movie! And of course, as my love for (aka unbridled obsession with) Nathan Fillion grows by the day, I had to pick a song that he sings. "A Man's Gotta Do," also featuring NPH, is one of the best parts of the film, as it's the first time Captain Hammer makes his appearance. And he's my favorite part about the film. Bill and I love to watch this movie and quote/sing the entire thing together. We're a talented duo.



If you have not seen this movie (although, if you are reading this and are remotely associated with Bill or I in any fashion, chances are we've made you watch it), I highly suggest you go do it. Now. It's less than an hour long, and it's online for free. Legally. So you really have no excuse. But if you don't have time for that, may I suggest freezing the above video at 34 seconds? You'll thank me when you do. (I'm talking to you, Michelle).

No comments:

Post a Comment