Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Song Challenge, Day 15

Day 15 - A Song That Describes You

This was really difficult for me. There are songs I can identify with, and songs I like, but none that I would say really describe me. So, instead, I am going to pick one that someone else has said reminds them of me. That song is "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N Roses.
My dad has always said this song makes him think of me - it came out right around the time I was born and let's be honest, I'm the sweetest child he has. (love ya, bro!) We even danced to an acoustic version of the song for our Daddy-Daughter dance at my wedding. I've included the original rockin' version of the song, as well as the one from the wedding below. This post makes me want to hang out with my parents, now!









No comments:

Post a Comment