Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Song Challenge, Day 18

Day 18: A Song You Wished You Heard on the Radio

Actually, on the original song challenge, today was "your romantic/sex song" but I thought that was a bit too awkward. But then the alternate song challenge listed "a song you wished you heard on the radio," so here we are. This question seemed a little silly to me, because obviously I wish every radio station would play all my favorite music all the time. Which means there are hundreds of songs I wish I heard on the radio. And in that perfect world, there would be no Nickelback, Taylor Swift, or Nirvana. But that's another post.

In order to narrow down today's answer, I decided to pick a song I hear on the television (thank you, Target and Sears commercials), but never the radio. What song is this? "Coming Home" by The 88. You will probably recognize this song from those commercials, but they also sing the theme song for NBC's "Community." (Don't watch this show? You should.) I have loved these guys for several years now, but they just haven't made it big quite yet. If you like this song, then I really encourage you to go buy their CDs, or download some of their songs.

The video is really cute, and I love this song! I hope you do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment