Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Song Challenge, Day 19

Day 19: A Song From Your Favorite Album

Surprise! Today, I'm picking a Bon Jovi song. You can pretty much assume that if the day's challenge has "favorite" in the title, I'll probably pick a Bon Jovi song. My favorite album of all time is Bon Jovi's Keep The Faith, released in 1992. I love just about every song on it (and I mean love). It's even the album where my favorite song from all time comes from, so you know it's good.


I was having some trouble choosing a song from the album, so I had Bill pick a number between 1-12. But then I didn't want to use that song, so I decided to go with the last song on the record - "Little Bit of Soul." Sadly, no music video was made, so this is just a link to the music.



If you're like me, though, and need to see Jon's beautiful face to get the full effect, you can find some live versions on youtube. I hope you love his early 90s haircut as much as I do...

I love him, but thank goodness this fashion era is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment