Friday, April 22, 2011

Song Challenge, Day 21

Day 21: A Song You Listen to When You're Happy

There are two things that can always make me feel better when I am down: 1. My puppies. 2. Mika. (okay, there are more than two things, but these are two of the most effective!) Mika is a phenomenal artist. I could really go on about him all day, and how I love his flamboyancy, and how he doesn't care what anyone things, and how his music makes me want to move my booty, and how we played this particular song at the our wedding reception when the bridal party was walking in. I won't, though. Instead, I'll leave you with two things: 1. This video to "Love Today." 2. The command to go listen to Mika all day long - you won't be sorry!

1 comment:

  1. This video looks like it was made in 1995. Weird. But I still love the song. and you!

    ReplyDelete