Monday, April 25, 2011

Song Challenge, Day 22

Day 22: A Song You Listen to When You're Sad

Well, this one came to me pretty quickly. It's based on a sad day I had back in the 4th grade, when I turned off the lights in my room, laid on my bed and listened to the Titanic soundtrack. I know, I was so pitiful. So of course, today I had to choose "My Heart Will Go On."

Anyways, I am slightly obsessed with the film Titanic. I love it. I cry every time, but it never gets old. Also - and this is something I don't share often - I am a huge Celine Dion fan. She is one of my ultimate guilty pleasures. I love to turn up my radio and belt out her lyrics as if I am as amazing a diva as she is - regardless of whether or not I am in the car alone. I was once in the car with some girl friends, and we were all singing our hearts out to this song, and Tiffany says "Don't you always think you sound just like her when you're singing along? Like you're actually really good?" And it's true. Does this happen to anyone else? I know that when I sing along to music, I think I actually sound pretty good. And then I turn down the volume and my mind is quickly changed.

I hope you enjoy today's video  - please don't be sad!

Update: This was Romeo's guilty pleasure song on DWTS tonight!



2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the part about how you cried while laying on your bed in the dark listening to Titanic. You also forgot that this is my favorite story about you EVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to keep some moments of my life private - I'm never telling you an embarrassing story again.

    ReplyDelete