Saturday, April 2, 2011

Song Challenge, Day 4

Day 4: A Song That Makes You Sad

Oooh, an easy one! The answer came to my mind immediately.

“PS This is Austin” by Blake Shelton. 

Ask Lisa. I cry every time I hear this. It doesn’t matter if I’m in the car by myself and it's on the radio, or if I'm in Lisa’s dorm room freshman year - I tear up every time. I was telling Michelle about it the other day and I started to tear up inside of Midtown Café, just talking about it! I don’t know what it is – but as soon those first words are sung, the tears start coming. Alas, Blake Shelton hates youtube apparently, and has disabled the option to embed the video on my blog. Here's the link, though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb1DTsxBOfE

If you're going to watch, I suggest you grab some tissues first. Even if the song doesn't make you cry, Blake Shelton's curly mullet will.

No comments:

Post a Comment