Thursday, May 5, 2011

Song Challenge, Day 29

Day 29: A Song From Your Childhood

First, before I start today's response, I would like to forewarn all your readers that tomorrow is the last song challenge post (if I remember to do it). I started this March 30, which means that it will have taken me 38 days to do the 30 Day Song Challenge. Not bad, when you consider my blogging record.

Anyways, this song is one I can remember listening to with my dad when I was in elementary. He had this great mix tape (throwback!) that had this song, some Everclear, Dada, Cracker... it was great. Any time I hear this song, I am instantly taken back to riding shotgun in the Subaru with Dad, jammin' out. (It doesn't hurt that there's a little homage given to Bad Company in the song, either. Must be why I love it so much... ) So the song I choose is "Peaches" by The Presidents of the United States of America. Classic. Hope yall enjoy the song - even if this video is a little ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment