Oh wait. Is that unappropriate to write about on here?
Anyways, I decided to redo some of my nails that turned out less-than-perfect yesterday. And today's result was much better. Ignore the fact that there is still nail polish on my skin in the following photos.
Nice, right? Maybe it'll be my new thing. Or feather hair extensions. Does anyone else - besides Emily - love those as much as I do? Or should they be relegated to the likes of Miley Cyrus and other tweens?
In other news, a basement makeover is slowly in progress. Here's some before shots.
|Anyone see the doggie?|
- Create a frame wall, a la Casa Petersik. (This project is actually already in motion - woohoo!)
- Replace the carpet
- Tear out the fireplace (not the whole brick wall, just the hideous gold fireplace front that kind of falls away from the wall whenever you pull the doors open)
- Replace said fireplace front
- Turn the door to the bar into a half wall, with a large window looking from the basement into the bar
- Tear a door from the hallway into the bar
- Find a more suitable place for our workout equipment
So far, all that has taken place is me prying some of those planks off the walls, and then cursing as I accidentally created a hole in the wall, and then a little more cursing when I realized that big X is not coming off without making a giant mess. But more on that later, when it actually gets done!