Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Very Happy Birthday to You...

Today is a very special day - Michelle's birthday!

So let's all join together in wishing her a happy birthday!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Michelle,
Happy birthday to you!

We have had a lot of great times over the years... remember the time you made me stand on a chair at 2am in high school, fanning the smoke alarm so it wouldn't wake up your parents? Or what about when you helped me cut off that part of my wedding dress laces that fell in the toilet before the ceremony last September? Or how about that time I went on a honking spree at Concord Mills while you discovered that Sequoia is in fact a tree and not an Indian tribe? Or what about the time we were so unsuccessful at moving your mattress that a UPS man had to pull over and help us? And remember when we watched some accidentally inappropriate shows at the Brenner Children's ER? Or how about all the exciting times we had as roomies in Cobb 412 - dressing up as one another, learning to make balloon animals, sneaking in the Smirnoff Ice, staying up way too late watching TV, skipping class to get LocoPops (only happened once, if you are a parent!), and so many other memories?  So happy, happy birthday, dear friend - looking forward to another year of fun!

1 comment:

  1. So many good memories! Thanks friend :) When I moved I found the Happy 15th Birthday sign that you made me...that makes at least eight years of you wishing me happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete