Monday, July 4, 2011

What's white and brown and red all over?

Me! I went to the beach this weekend for a few days of fun, sun, and some quality reunion time with some UNC girls. All in honor of our favorite bachelorette Meredith.

Unfortunately, my body put the emphasis on the sun. My stomach is really sunburnt, but there was also a lot of emphasis on the fun this weekend, so it was well worth it. Sadly, I had a little brain lapse and forgot to pack my camera for the trip! But Mallorie never lets me down, so I'll be sure to steal some photos from her facebook soon.

To hold you over, here are some pictures from google images of Wrightsville Beach!


Saturday night, we ventured over to Wilmington for a great celebratory dinner (with Mer in bachelorette sash, no less) at Elijah's. I had never been before, and while it's mostly a seafood restaurant (which I mostly can't eat), I had a fantastic meal. Everyone loved their's, too; Elijah's is also set on the riverwalk in Wilmington, so we spent some time walking around on that afterwards.


The rest of the weekend was a lot of beach time, a little pool time, a lot of sitting around talking about our weird adult lives, weddings and men (here's looking at you, grooms and future grooms of the girls there!), and a little more. But, as my souvenir cup says - "what happens at the bachelorette party, stays at the bachelorette party."

Disclaimer: nothing that wild actually took place. But we gotta keep some mystery, right?!

To end this post, I'll leave you with a little gem that a few of us may or may not have watched and rocked out to late one night this weekend... Nick Carter, I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment